Forget about traditional fundraisers that involve selling or spending extra money. With scrip fundraising, you can easily earn money for SPYHA and reduce your membership fee while you shop!
Simply use scrip gift cards for everyday purchases and earn a rebate on each one at no additional cost. Cards from your favorite places and companies are available for gas, shopping, dining and more!
Families may purchase scrip cards through the Raise Right website. Hundreds of retailers are available, and creating an account is simple.
In addition, the Scrips Coordinator keeps a limited supply of cards on hand that you can purchase directly. These are either cards typically in high demand that may be requested for immediate pickup (KwikTrip, Piggly Wiggly) or those not available through the website (Culvers, Woodmans). To order these cards please complete the order form linked in the bi-weekly scrip emails sent out by the coordinator!
There are a few different ways to pay for your cards:
Raise Right will ship cards directly to you following purchase if payment is made online via a linked bank account or credit card. Note that additional shipping and handling charges apply.
You cannot ship directly to your home if you select the option to pay offline with cash or check. You may still purchase cards online anytime, but the orders are placed into a queue under the association’s name and do not ship out immediately. The cards will ship out in bulk when the Scrips Coordinator releases an order, which is done on the 1st and 15th of each month. The Coordinator will email families once the cards have arrived and are sorted for pickup.
Sidenote: If you pay for eGift cards online they will be available in your Dashboard Wallet almost instantly! This is great! At Target or shopping online? Total up your cart, log in to the site, grab an eGift card to cover the amount and pay with your linked account or credit card. Your gift card will be delivered by the time you get to the register.
That depends on the card/retailer; typical rebates vary from 2% up to 15% or more! Keep an eye on the Raise Right website - they run weekly promotions and specials with increased rebates on select cards.
25% of the total rebate amount goes to the association, to be used for all things hockey! The remaining 75% is placed into an account for your family to apply at SPYHA registration.
The Scrips Coordinator tracks your rebate totals and enters them into an account for you. Shortly before registration opens up for the new season you will receive an email with your total balance and a coupon code. Simply enter your coupon code at checkout of hockey registration and your credit amount will be subtracted from your total.
Any unused balance will remain in your account and can be applied to future years/payments.
No. Think of this as Disney Dollars - they're only good at SPYHA.
Contact the Scrips Coordinator to inquire about your balance or anything else. The Raise Right website will track your purchases and rebates - but keep in mind that this is the total rebate amount, and also does not include any purchases of on-hand cards you get directly from the Coordinator.
For any additional questions please contact your Scrips Coordinator.