We are pleased to offer online registration again this year for both USA Hockey and Sauk Prairie Youth Hockey Association. If you are a player or coach, you will need to register with USA Hockey to get your membership number to complete our registration. In the system, you create a user name for each participating member (coach or player) and then add usernames for each additional participant (player or coach).
Parents do not need an account unless they are coaching. If you have any questions regarding the system as you register, please contact Brian Stracke 608-445-4045.
STEP 1: USA HOCKEY
- Go to USA Hockey’s Registration
- Choose Ice player/coaches and click Register Now
- Follow the instructions (you can register more than one player at a time)
- Open the link to your confirmation page and print it off
- Use your USA Hockey number when registering with SPYHA
STEP 2: SPYHA REGISTRATION
U8 families and older are required to work a total of 12 volunteer hours. U6 families are required to work a total of 8 hours. ALL families must sign-up for their volunteer hours in order to complete registration.
- Click SPYHA REGISTER for players/coaches
- For returning families, use your account information (ID and password) from last season
- First time users, click on “Create New Account”. You will only need to create ONE new account per player or coach.
- Enter your USA Hockey Membership Number (from Step 1). If you are registering more than one coach or player, click Add Family Member and repeat.
Now step through the following to complete registration.
Registration / Options Tab
1. Select a sport for each family member
2. Select registration type (player, coach, or none) for each family member
3. Select the age appropriate league from available options for each family member
4. Answer any of the questions the organization requests for each family member
Registration / Volunteer Tab
Please have your calendars handy. Hockey in the Sauk Prairie area survives in large part due to the tremendous support of families in the association that volunteer their time to keep things running. The majority of families will complete their required volunteer hours by working concessions at the Sauk Prairie rink. You will have the ability to choose your concession duties on this tab. The required hours for the year are 12 per family (8 for U6 families). All families are required to sign-up for their hours by September 6, 2017.
Steps to follow on this page are as follows:
• Click on Events and select your event — this will populate what jobs are still left.
• Click on Previous or Next to advance the view. When you find the right day, Right Click on the event you want and click on your players name to the right. It will move over and under your name on the left side. This will calculate the number of hours you have selected. If you don’t like the selection, click on the red circle with a white X to delete. Once you have reached your total required hours, click Next at the bottom to continue.
There is a Buyout option for your concession duties. Please call Brian at 445-4045 for more details.
Registration / Donation Tab
Select the options that apply to your oldest player in the family.
Registration / Payments Tab
• Choose a payment method accepted by SPYHA
• Click on Deposit under the payment amount
All families are required to pay the minimum deposit to complete registration. The remaining balance will be due no later than January 15, 2018. Those with SPYHA credits should already have been emailed a statement. Contact Jason Begalske with any association credit issues at email@example.com .
This will provide you will a screen that summarizes your charges and registrations. A copy will also be emailed to the primary and secondary email addresses in your account. This will complete your registration. You can now use the information to access your account as a returning user.
If you have any questions while registering, please contact Brian Stracke at 608-445-4045.
|Team||Age Level||Fee||Housekeeping Fee||Minimum Deposit|
|Bantam||1/1/3 to 12/31/04||$765||$0||50% of balance|
|Pee Wee||1/1/05 to 12/31/06||$685||$0||50% of balance|
|Squirt||1/1/07 to 12/31/08||$505||$0||50% of balance|
|U8||1/1/09 to 12/31/10||$350||$0||50% of balance|
|U6 (Returning)||1/1/11 and younger||$150*||$0||50% of balance|
|U6 (First-year skater)||1/1/11 and younger||$100*||$0||50% of balance|
Multiple-player discounts: full fee for oldest player; 25% off for next oldest player; 50% for each additional player
*This fee includes equipment rental
The minimum deposit is due at time of registration, no later than September 6, 2017). Skaters whose initial fees are not paid within 30 days of registration will not be allowed to skate until payment is made.